ERES EL VISITANTE N°

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Quien sabia? Mi cariño, Te extraño.

You took my hand You showed me how You promised me you´d be around
Uh huh That´s right I took your words And I believed In everything
You said to me Yeah huh That´s right
If someone said three years from now You´d be long gone
I´d stand up and punch them up Cause they´re all wrong
I know better Cause you said forever
And ever Who knew
Remember when we were such fools And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no No no
I wish I could touch you again I wish I could still call you friend
I´d give anything When someone said count your blessings now
For they´re long gone I guess I just didn´t know how
I was all wrong They knew better Still you said forever
And ever Who knew Yeah yeah

I´ll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again Until we Until we meet again
And I won´t forget you my friend What happened
If someone said three years from now You´d be long gone I´d stand up and punch them out
Cause they´re all wrong and That last kiss I´ll cherish Until we meet again
And time makes It harder I wish I could remember But I keep Your memory
You visit me in my sleep My darling Who knew My darling I miss you

No hay comentarios: